Admil SupaSeal PU is a Low Modulus, Hybrid Polyurethane, flexible joint sealant and adhesive that is free of Isocyanates and other hazardous raw materials and omits low odour.
SupaSeal has been formulated to offer outstanding adhesion to most common building and automotive materials; such as: aluminium, timber, concrete, fiberglass and be used in most sealing and joint filling applications.
SupaSeal displays high joint movement capability with no sagging or slump characteristics to provide a high quality & efficient joint finish.
Supa Seal PU complies with:
- ASTM C920
- Type S
- Grade NS
- Class 25
- Use NT,M,G,A & O
Name: SupaSeal PU
Type: Hybrid Polyurethane
Some applications for this product include:
- Construction Joint Sealant applications
- Perimeter seals around doors, windows and facades
- General purpose interior joint sealant applications
- Sealing and bonding metal roofing systems
- Automotive and marine applications
- Isocyanate Free
- Low Slump
- Movement capability + 25%
- Superior Adhesion
- Galvanised steel
- Most powder coated surfaces.
** Materials are an indication only and some surfaces may need additional preparation prior to application. Admil Prosil Primer 1 is recommended where future preparation is required.