PROBOND LIQUIDBOND is a high strength contact adhesive that will not slump on vertical surfaces. It can be used either as a one way liquid adhesive, or a two way contact adhesive. It offers adhesion to most common surfaces.
PROBOND LIQUIDBOND conforms to Australian Standard AS 2329-80 (Mastic Adhesives for fixing Wallboards)
- Fast grab
- One part ready to use
- Fast drying
- High strength
- Safe for polystyrene foam
- Easy application
- Floor and Wall panels.
- Wood, Plasterboard, and Chipboard.
- Leather, cardboard etc
- Aluminum, Iron, and Steel.
- Concrete, Cement sheeting, and Masonry
- And many other common substrates.
- Liquid Bond is also safe to use on foamed Polystyrene and mirror backed tiles
- Highly Flammable, Flammable Liquid 3