A flame retardant, non-corrosive, moisture curing, 100% silicone sealant designed specifically for weather sealing of Non-Combustible Cladding types in high rise structures, primarily around windows and in expansion joints. The excellent weathering and UV stability of Prosil 42FR provides long term performance and durability over many years where its superior physical properties are retained.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Passed UL94 flammability test, class V-0 = Does not burn
- 100% silicone sealant = Extremely high UV stability
- Outstanding durability = Up to 15 year warranty
- No solvents or isocyanates = Safe for the applicator
- High movement ± 50% = For all panel sizes
Prosil 42FR, with its fire retardancy, low VOC levels and high movement capability, has been designed for use in cladding and non-structural glazing applications where a safe, fast curing sealant that resists cracking and bubbling is required. It is ideal for use in ACP sealing applications or for the weather-sealing of high-rise buildings.