SEALANT-90N is a one-part, neutral-curing and non-corrosive silicone sealant. Once cured, this sealant becomes a high modulus and flexible silicone rubber suitable for structural and weatherseal applications. This sealant contributes to the superior design and high reliability of buildings.
- One-part and neutral-cure RTV* silicone sealant
- Superior weatherability performance when exposed to a wide range of temperatures, moisture, ozone, and ultraviolet rays
- Excellent storage stability within a wide range of temperatures
- Excellent unprimed adhesion to most common building materials and easy-to-use in a wide range of temperatures
- +50% Joint Movement Capability of the original joint width
*RTV stands for ‘room temperature vulcanizing’ which means that this material can be cured at room temperature
Structural glazing and weatherseal applications
- ASTIM C1184*1
- ASTM C920*2 Type S, Grade NS, Class 50, Use NT, G, A
- KS F 4910*3 G-25HM
*1 Standard Specification for Structural Silicone Sealants
*2 Standard Specification for Elastomeric Joint Sealants
*3 Sealants for sealing and glazing in buildings
Sealant 90N has excellent adhesion to many substrates. Admil Adhesives always recommends to conduct “Pre-Adhesion” Tests on substrates to ensure adequate bond is achieved.
- Galvanised steel
- Ceramics plastics
- Most powder coatings
- Stainless steel
- Roofing profiles
All surfaces must be clean, dry, sound, and free from dust, oil, rust, or any other contamination.
Metals should be cleaned with a non-oily solvent soaked clean cloth, such as PROSIL CLEANER 1. Excess solvent should be wiped from the surface with a clean dry cloth. When used on remedial work all existing sealant must be removed. In some instances further cleaning or etching maybe required.
Sealant 90N only comes in Black.
* Colours may vary without notice or be unavailable. Please call your local representative or office to find out more